Do you have what it takes to become a Millionaire? Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is based around the world famous TV show!
The candidate is alone, facing the host. The goal is to answer 12 or 15 “4-choice” questions in a row, without making any mistake. The candidate can use 3 jokers (called “lifelines”) to answer difficult questions: 50:50, Phone a friend and Ask the audience.
The game includes the main hallmarks of the show – the iconic music, tv set and catchphrases! “Is that your final answer?”
By winning games, you will earn some rewards called Neurons. The Neurons will allow the players to unlock extra question packs and can be spent in the in-game shop ! The question packs contains Expert categories on pop culture themes such as TV shows, Harry Potter, Football, etc.
Single player modes – Adult mode (15 normal questions as in the TV show) and Children mode (All questions are easier and focused on a child’s environment)
Local multiplayer modes – Cooperation mode, Every man for himself, Each one in turn, and Family mode! And an online battle royale mode! 100 players start the quiz where the last man standing is the big winner!
Our Pre order Guarntee
- Before release, If the price drops, you will only ever pay the lowest. If the price goes up, then we will protect that and your order price will stand.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time before dispatch.
- Payments Via Credit / Debit / Amex will be processed when your order is placed.
- Payments for Pre Orders by PayPal are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders via Klarna's "Pay in 30 days" or "Pay in 3 instalments" options, are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 89 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders by Klarna's "Credit/Debit Card" option, will be authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
Click here to read more.
PEGI 3+: Majority of games in this category are considered suitable for all age groups and does not contain anything that requires rating or warrants a content warning. No violence descriptors but may contain slapstick violence as long as it is in a comical sense or not considered to be disturbing in any way, nudity allowed in a natural and non-sexual manner such as breast-feeding.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best