Assetto Corsa PS4
Precision and perfection are at the core of Kunos Simulazioni's pedigree; first of all in creating software models for numerous motorsport manufacturers and now in bringing their ground-breaking racing simulation, Assetto Corsa, to home consoles.
Deservedly positioned as "Your Racing Simulator," Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes with a fanatical focus on pure driving realism, with laser-focused accuracy across every aspect of the game from the meticulous car handling to the laser-measured tracks.
Assetto Corsa features over ninety high-performance vehicles all rendered to an obsessive level of detail, and each with bespoke handling and performance modeling taken from manufacturer's real-life track data and telemetry.
Using laser scanning technology to deliver the highest level of accuracy possible, Assetto Corsa boats twenty-four track configurations from sixteen legendary circuits, alongside an advanced physics engine built using practical knowledge acquired from the elite of motorsport including features and aspects of real cars, never seen on any other racing simulator such as tyre flat spots, heat cycles including graining and blistering.
A full suite of race modes in Single and Multiplayer are available and customization allows players to personalize their experience by adjusting the handling and race set-up of each and every car in-game to match their personal racing style.
Assetto Corsa has been developed at the Kunos Simulazioni R&D office, located at the Vallelunga international racing circuit outside Rome, allowing the team to develop the game in conjunction with some of the world's top drivers and racing teams.
- Features over 80 performance cars, all uniquely reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious manufacturers
- Includes legendary circuits including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, and NÃ¼rburgring-Nordschleife, all recreated using Laser Scan technology
- Advanced physics deliver the ultimate realistic driving experience never seen on any other racing simulator
- Multiple race modes include single player career, unique events, challenges and multiplayer
- Driver Assist allows players of any experience to race with joypad or supported racing wheel
PEGI 3+: Majority of games in this category are considered suitable for all age groups and does not contain anything that requires rating or warrants a content warning. No violence descriptors but may contain slapstick violence as long as it is in a comical sense or not considered to be disturbing in any way, nudity allowed in a natural and non-sexual manner such as breast-feeding.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI