Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive.
Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new content exclusive to Full Clip!
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new exclusive content! Set to launch on the PlayStation®4, Xbox One™ system, and Windows PC on April 7, 2017, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition features:
- The Complete Experience - Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition! This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform
- Killer Visuals and Audio - Indulge your senses with updated models, environments, animations, and a new rendering mode, all running at a smoother frame rate than ever before—with 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro and PC—and lavishly remastered audio effects
- New Overkill Campaign Mode - Blast your way through a cranked-up version of the campaign with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- New Echo Maps - Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels exclusive to Full Clip Edition for the addictive score-based Echo Mode
- Anarchy Loves Company - Level up and cash in on your kills! Earn new weapon skins, leash styles, and character customizations as you progress through the team-challenge Anarchy mode
- The Art of Destruction - Unleash over-the-top kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos with Bulletstorm’s distinctive ‘Skillshot’ system that rewards creative carnage
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI