The basics you need for your home or small business. Get the all-new 2016 applications for PC. Office 2016 enables you to create and collaborate with greater productivity than ever.
- Full installed versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- For 1 PC, business or home use
- Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
All the new Office 2016 applications Office 2016 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Access and Outlook. All the tools you know and love, only better.
Tools to boost productivity You don’t need to be a power-user to harness the power of Office 2016. The applications are packed with smart tools that make maximizing productivity a breeze.
Made for teamwork Built-in collaboration tools enable you to co-author, share and edit documents with ease in Word, PowerPoint or OneNote. Work on the same doc simultaneously whether you’re in the same room or across the globe.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB Ram
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available
- Display: 1280x800
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10
- Operating system: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 , Windows 10 Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 , Windows 10 Server Browser: Internet Explorer 9,10,11 Mozilla Firefox 35.x + Google Chrome 40+ Microsoft Edge .Net version: .NET 3.5 required, some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to *also* be installed Other: Internet access (fees may apply).
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration.
- Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity and Microsoft account.