Visio Standard 2016 lets you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams.
Easily diagram complex info
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 is a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Required Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional System Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms. Activation required. Product cannot be replaced if tampered or activated and cannot be redeemed for cash. Non-commercial use.
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best