- Experience the world through the eyes of Renee, a 16 year old girl suffering with mental illness as she tries to reconstruct her past
- Explore the ruins of the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum and travel back to experience the lives of patients as inspired from historical records
- Forge Renee's path, steer her emotions and rationalise the truth to reveal a unique non-linear storyline
- New enhanced version of The Town of Light including new music, story elements, user interface and more
- Uncover the pages of Renee's Diary within the game world as you piece together her story
- Original soundtrack
- The Town of Light is based on the horrors of the real world and the difficulties of mental illness
PEGI 18+: The level of violence can become gross and can include horrific methods of bringing severe injury or death including torture, decapitation or dismemberment. Violence against vulnerable characters such as children and the elderly may feature, along with motiveless violence against multiple innocents.
Sexual violence and threat are also classified at PEGI 18 and sexual activity with visible genital organs can be shown. The game may include detailed descriptions of criminal techniques, or it may glamorise the use of illegal drugs.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best