From the publisher of ‘The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+’
The greatest 3D Platformer...about cardboard boxes! Unbox is a 90’s style 3D platformer about the ultimate postal service, self-delivering cardboard boxes! Unbox has giant worlds full of challenges, collectables and boxy boss battles!
From tropical islands to frozen peaks, filled with collectibles and cardboard characters, Unbox takes you around the world to save GPS, defeat Boss Wild and his miniature minions. Find and complete challenges on each world to earn stamps and, once you have enough, it’s time to take on Boss Wild!
Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, the world of Unbox is filled with physics fun: buildings will crumble and boxes will tumble in this explosive adventure!
Once you’ve saved the world, grab your friends for classic four player fun! Enter the arena to battle your buddies in a range of game modes:
- Boxing: Shoot fireworks, avoid water!
- Collect: Grab the most tape, where will it appear next?
- Thief: Steal coins, ruin friendships!
- Oddbox: Become the most wanted, avoid the hunters!
- Explore epic worlds, filled with Collectibles, cardboard characters and super secrets.
- Complete Challenges to earn Stamps, once you have enough try take on the Boss.
- Classic Splitscreen action, gather your friends for frantic 4 Player fun.
- Race along perilous routes and Battle against your buddies.
- Local Multiplayer maps playable in customisable Tournaments.
- Cardboard Customisation, make sure you dress to impress.
- Complete Challenges to unlock outfits.
- Don’t be a square! Think outside the box and create your very own cool cube.
PEGI 3+: Majority of games in this category are considered suitable for all age groups and does not contain anything that requires rating or warrants a content warning. No violence descriptors but may contain slapstick violence as long as it is in a comical sense or not considered to be disturbing in any way, nudity allowed in a natural and non-sexual manner such as breast-feeding.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI