Released May 2017
In Endless Space you play the role of the leader of one of the many intelligent beings of a galaxy at the beginning of the space age. Very quickly, you discover the remnants of an older civilization. That civilization called themselves the Endless, among their ruins, a matter called Dust with amazing proprieties is found. It shapes into whatever its user thinks of, it gives a reality to dreams… dreams that lead to the extinction of the Endless.
Since then that matter became the most precious matter of the universe, and therefore the universal currency… but in front of the power of the Dust it is hard, even for the purest beings, not to fall under its charm…
We want the players to live an experience that goes beyond just strategy. You will live your own story of space conquest, with your own randomly generated galaxy full of civilizations, lifeforms, technologies and unknown worlds for you to conquer.
The game’s goal is to offer endless possibilities in how you play the game. Depending on your play style you will prefer to choose a more or less aggressive civilization, more or less social, economic, diplomatic… it will really be up to you to decide how to rule the universe.
Never forget that you are the leader of a population, your population. All your decisions will be analyzed, supported or criticized. Will they fear your new neighbors, be curious, or see them as an opportunity? Your population will expand, assimilate new people and evolve. Your population will be the source of your problems but also the solution to rule the galaxy. Will you listen to them or make them listen to you? Your Vision. Their Future.
And when all hell breaks loose, when war is your last resort, you should be able to enjoy the battles as if you were seeing a movie from your favorite Space Opera. So we have put a special attention to our battles… we want them to be the pinnacle of your strategy: faction affinity, traits, ship design, technologies, fleet composition, battle plays… did you make the right choices.
In the end how you will win, will totally depend on you and you play style as you have 6 different victory conditions. And when you feel ready, gather up to 7 friends or foes, create your alliances, and show them who the best emperor of the galaxy is!
This galaxy is ancient, and its first intelligent life was the civilization we call the Endless. Long before our eyes gazed upon the stars they flew between them, though all that remains of this people is what we call Dust. A substance found scattered around the galaxy that once gave powers to admirals and galactic governors. The galaxy will belong to the civilization that will control Dust and uncover its secrets… but were the Endless alone in the galaxy? What is the true origin of Dust? Are the rumors around a mysterious organization called the Academy real?
- YOUR VISION: As the leader of your civilization will you control the entire galaxy through diplomacy and alliances, influence other empires with your glory, overwhelm your opponents with the most advanced technologies, build the greatest stellar empire, or annihilate your enemies with massive armadas?
- THEIR FUTURE: Take the role of the emperor and watch your population react to your decisions as well as their own circumstances. Change your government, support a political party, and vote for powerful laws in the Galactic Senate. Grow your own civilization by assimilating new peoples and uniting them behind your undisputed leadership.
- EXPLORE the Endless universe: With randomly generated galaxies, star systems and curiosities to explore, different planet types, luxuries and strategic resources to exploit, the mysteries of the Dust and new lifeforms to master, and a host of strange scientific phenomena to deal with, the player will dive into a brand new reality.
- EXPAND beyond the unknown: Search for the mysterious Academy and uncover its secrets, then train heroes to become fleet admirals, system governors or influential senators. Develop your planets into feared stellar fortresses or fabulous utopias full of wonders.
- EXPLOIT every opportunity: Collect Dust, luxuries and strategic resources that are tradable on the marketplace, discover amazing new technologies, and keep one step ahead of the competition through trade corporations and subtle diplomacy.
- EXTERMINATE all resistance: Design your ships, build your fleets and carefully choose your battle plans to overcome up to seven opponents in online confrontations. Watch epic real-time space battles unfold, and improve your strategy for your next confrontations.
- EXPERIENCE a galactic saga: Discover each civilization’s story, from the Sophon AI gone berserk to the traditional Lumeris families facing an ambitious young upstart. Learn more about the origins of the lethal Endless creation called the Cravers. Find out more about the Heretic, a mysterious and powerful character hunted by the Vodyani.
- AMPLIFIED REALITY: See our new way of displaying information. Anywhere in the galaxy, activate this special view to scan detailed information and bring a new level of understanding.
- GAMES2GETHER:Follow the development of the game and get to know the talents behind the scene. Make your voice count by giving feedback on the Early Access, proposing ideas, and voting for art and gameplay elements. Participate in contests and design content that will be created by the studio and added to the game.
The “Last Flight of the Gray Owl” novella
A Jeff Spock tale written under the orders of the community’s mind. Discover the origins of the space ship that ties together our three games (Dungeon, Legend, and Space 2).
Amplified Reality double-sided poster
An exclusive poster of the Endless Space 2 Academy. On one side the original version, on the other side the Academy seen through the Amplified Reality.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Only The Best