Detroit: Become Human, is the latest and most ambitious video game production from Quantic Dream. Featuring world-renowned actors like Jesse Williams (Grey’s Anatomy), Clancy Brown (Carnivale), Lance Henriksen (Aliens), and Valorie Curry (Twilight), Detroit: Become Human puts the destiny of both mankind and androids in your hands, taking you to a near and not-so-impossible future where machines have become more intelligent than humans. Every choice you make affects the outcome of the game, with one of the most intricately branching narratives ever created.
What makes us human?
Detroit 2038. Technology has evolved to a point where human like androids are everywhere. They speak, move and behave like human beings, but they are only machines serving humans.
Play three distinct androids and see a world at the brink of chaos – perhaps our future - through their eyes. Your very decisions will dramatically alter how the game’s intense, branching narrative plays out.
You will face moral dilemmas and decide who lives or dies. With thousands of choices and dozens of possible endings, how will you affect the future of Detroit and humanity’s destiny?
PLAY YOUR PART IN A GRIPPING NARRATIVE – Enter a world where moral dilemmas and difficult decisions can turn android slaves into world-changing revolutionaries. Discover what it means to be human from the perspective of an outsider – and see the world through the eyes of a machine.
THEIR LIVES, YOUR CHOICES – Shape an ambitious branching narrative, where your decisions not only determine the fate of the three main characters, but that of the entire city of Detroit. How you control Kara, Connor and Markus can mean life or death – and if one of them pays the ultimate price, the story still continues…
COUNTLESS PATHS, COUNTLESS ENDINGS – Every decision you make, no matter how minute, affects the outcome of the story. No playthrough will be exactly the same: replay again and again to discover a totally different conclusion.
FULLY OPTIMIZED FOR PC – Previously only available on PlayStation® 4, Detroit: Become Human is brought to PC with stunning graphics, 4K resolution, 60 fps framerate and full integration of both mouse/keyboard and gamepad controls for the most complete Detroit: Become Human experience to date.
• OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
• Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350, 4.2 GHz (6 to 8 logical cores minimum highly recommended)
• Memory: 8GB RAM
• Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
• Video RAM: 3GB or more
• OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
• Processor: i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz or Ryzen 5 1600
• Memory: 16GB RAM
• Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
• Video RAM: 4GB or more
• An exclusive collector pin set of 3 iconic symbols from the game, only available in this Collector’s Edition.
• A mighty 27 cm (10.62-inch) tall figure of “Kara” with rotating machine arms and a glowing LED halo light in the base. Made from durable PVC and polymer.
• A triangular display box measuring 420 x 365 x 375 mm
• An exclusive holographic Cyberlife card featuring a game code redeemable online on Steam for the full PC version of the game
Detroit: Become Human ©2019 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Quantic Dream. “Detroit Become Human” is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved. PlayStation® is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Epic Games Store and its logo are trademarks of Epic Games, Inc
Our Pre order Guarntee
- Payments Via PayPal are authoised on reservation, and will only be processed on dispatch.
- Payments Via Credit / Debit / Amex will be processed when your order is placed.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time before dispatch.
- If your Pre Order is more then 30 days before release AND you have paid via PayPal, we will contact you near release date to reauthorize your purchase.
- Before release, If the price drops, you will only ever pay the lowest. If the price goes up, then we will protect that and your order price will stand.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Only The Best