Pick your contracts
Hunt your targets
Collect the bounty
FAST PACED VIOLENT FPS
Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable – but can you survive the hunt? Necromunda: Hired Gun is a fast-paced, violent, and thrilling indie FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.
Craft the ultimate bounty hunter
With the right weapons and upgrades you can eliminate the most notorious gangers, heretics and mutants around. Then, enhance your body with a dozen customizable augments to run on walls and leap over chasms, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the massive, industrial environments of the Underhive. Choose how to hunt.
Your new best friend
Humans aren’t trustworthy enough to be true friends down here. A dog, on the other hand? Perfect. Your cyber-mastiff has seen just as much combat as you have, with just as many augments to show for it. He’ll sniff out and eliminate enemies for you like the best boy he is. He even has his own full upgrade tree to make him bigger, badder, and better.
A sprawling, customisable arsenal
Your armory is a sprawling collection of guns, grenades, blades, and other, even deadlier weaponry. Pick your armaments from the Underhives vast selection of deadly weaponry. Right from the start you have your pick of bolters, autoguns, long-las rifles, plasma guns, power knives, grenade launchers, and much more.
Enter Hive World Necromunda
Hired Gun takes place in the deepest reaches of Necromunda, one of the billions-strong hive worlds of the Imperium of Man in the dark future of the 41st millennium. Based on Games Workshop’s famous Warhammer 40,000 IP, Necromunda is where millions live and die every day scratching out a basic living in a universe of warring gods and vicious tyrants. It is a place of lawless gang warfare holding together a society of scavenging, crime, and corruption. It’s damn good for business.
Our Pre order Guarntee
- Payments Via PayPal are authoised on reservation, and will only be processed on dispatch.
- Payments Via Credit / Debit / Amex will be processed when your order is placed.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time before dispatch.
- If your Pre Order is more then 30 days before release AND you have paid via PayPal, we will contact you near release date to reauthorize your purchase.
- Before release, If the price drops, you will only ever pay the lowest. If the price goes up, then we will protect that and your order price will stand.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best