The Continent of Pedra, home to four nations, is in the midst of a serious crisis. The entire island is slowly transforming into a labyrinthine dungeon, and monsters are roaming the lands...
Cue our charming protagonist, Alex, who sets out on a journey in search of his missing father.
Using the Ruler Orb, a tactical artifact passed down in his family for generations, Alex has the ability to command others on the battlefield.
With his childhood friend Citrin in tow, along with his dorky advisor Lazuli, he seeks to find the truth behind the anomalies that threaten all the people of Pedra.
A strategy RPG that tests your ability to manage a party of students and their unique powers to defeat the monster hordes that block your path. There is an overarching storyline that progresses with each quest you complete, but the majority of the gameplay will come from the grid-based field.
Summon in your fellow students to help you fight the enemies, tactically move them around the grid in real time as you fight and clear the path ahead to forge your way to victory!
Choose between a variety of races, sexes, abilities and more for your ultimate team and level up with experience and loot you find as you journey.
- Ability to choose between 10 races with male and female sexes and over 80 different personality traits for your team!
- Use markers to tactically guide your student soldiers in real time. Pick them up and place them on the field and let the battle commence!
- Overarching storyline that progresses as you complete quests and the opportunity to have fun dialogue between characters as you play.
- Party management system to switch up teammates and oversee levels, abilities, and stats.
- Equip your students with valuable gear to add to their abilities or power up. Find from chests during your quests or buy from the shop back at homebase.
- Each stage features unique boss monsters with varying abilities and attacks for you to defeat to progress your story.
Our Pre order Guarntee
- Before release, If the price drops, you will only ever pay the lowest. If the price goes up, then we will protect that and your order price will stand.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time before dispatch.
- Payments Via Credit / Debit / Amex will be processed when your order is placed.
- Payments for Pre Orders by PayPal are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders via Klarna's "Pay in 30 days" or "Pay in 3 instalments" options, are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 89 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders by Klarna's "Credit/Debit Card" option, will be authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
Click here to read more.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best