Be witness to the eternal battle between light and darkness for the throne of Aeterna.
Aeterna Noctis is a 2D Metroidvania video game with never before seen evolved mechanics. In the “King of Darkness” role you must recover your power by exploring the vast lands of the world of Aeterna through 16 totally different and interconnected areas, in the purest Metroidvania style. Frame to frame, its hand-drawn animation gives the title a unique personality, making each level and different characters align in Aeterna.
Level of difficulty:
Aeterna Noctis is a game of fair and intuitive difficulty from the first level, which increases progressively as the player gets more experienced with the controls and unlocks new skills. The gameplay is always keeping you alert but making you feel proud after each challenge is completed.
Fluid gameplay mechanics:
The game has been designed and polished until achieving a system that responds to 100% of the actions regardless of the speed and conditions in which they are executed, giving the player a feeling of satisfaction and total control over the character in any situation.
Level design is intuitive and allows to exploit the movement controls of the character, opening multiple ways to overcome each challenge and allowing skilled players to improve their zone completion times.
Freedom of decision:
Aeterna Noctis has a non-linear map divided into 16 different and connected areas in classic Metroidvania style. Although the main story has a defined path, developers want the players to set their own pace and be able to travel this huge world in multiple different ways.
Traditional 2D Art:
Our art team has designed Frame by Frame through traditional illustration, each and every one of the animations that you can enjoy in 'Aeterna Noctis', giving life to beautiful and fluid movements with absolute passion and dedication.
Aeterna Noctis gameplay is built around an original, deep and emotional story with epic moments and unexpected twists that will captivate the most experienced players.
Our Pre order Guarntee
- Before release, If the price drops, you will only ever pay the lowest. If the price goes up, then we will protect that and your order price will stand.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time before dispatch.
- Payments Via Credit / Debit / Amex will be processed when your order is placed.
- Payments for Pre Orders by PayPal are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders via Klarna's "Pay in 30 days" or "Pay in 3 instalments" options, are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 89 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders by Klarna's "Credit/Debit Card" option, will be authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
Click here to read more.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best