Bully: Scholarship Edition (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)
Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place at the fictional New England boarding school, Bullworth Academy and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, prank the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl and ultimately navigate the social hierarchy in the worst school around.
- New Content: 8 new missions, 4 new classes, hilarious new characters, added two-player mode, new un-lockables, new rewards and achievements.
- Variety: With 82 missions, 45 lessons, loads of mini games and collectibles, Bully provides over 30 hours of entertainment.
- Characters: Over 100 voiced characters to socially interact with among several social groups: jocks, nerds, preppies, greasers, teachers, townies, carnies and of course girls.
- Choice: You're in charge. Decide whether you have a positive or negative effect when interacting or accepting missions
- you can say hello to fellow classmates or deliver mean wedgies.
PEGI 16+: The game may feature realistic violence to human characters including death and injury and can often include blood and bodies that remain after they are dead. The worst forms of bad language can be heard including sexual expletives.
Sexual activity can be shown but it must not include visible genitals. Depictions of erotic nudity may feature. The use of tobacco and alcohol may be encouraged, and the game can feature the use of illegal drugs. The game could glamorise crime.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best