28th September 2018 Released 27th September 2019
In the Face of Certain Death, We Rise. In the not too distant future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world as we know it. Towering skyscrapers, once symbols of prosperity, are now lifeless graves of humanity’s past pierced by the Thorns of Judgment. At the centre of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. This final stronghold is where the remaining few fight to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories and a thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost, fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity. Wandering aimlessly in search of blood, the Lost will stop at nothing to satisfy their hunger. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in Code Vein.
- Unite to Survive: Featuring a story driven connected dungeon experience, dive into the world of Code Vein. Create your own character and choose your partner as you venture out into a world of destruction, overrun by the Lost. Use your combined strength to coordinate your approach and defend each other from surprise attacks or overpowered enemies using your Blood Veil and various weapons. Change the feel of the game depending on which partner you choose, each with their own combat style and background story.
- Beneath the Veil: Experience the power of blood as you use unique Blood Veils to drain your enemies to enhance your abilities. Using “Gifts” powered by enemy blood, players can increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilise new weapon abilities and overpowered attacks.
- Great Challenge Brings Greater Rewards: Take on the Lost as you explore the malefic world of Code Vein. Choose from a myriad of weapons such as bayonets, axes and spears, to accommodate your favourite battle style. Apply strategy in your attacks through partnered coordination and Blood Veil enhancements, ready to bring down the most threatening enemies.
• Code Vein X God Eater Weapons: The Blanched Greatsword, Cerulean Spear and Crimson Longsword; three of the fan favourite weapons from the successful Bandai Namco’s series God Eater are making their way to Code Vein.
• Blood Veil Ogre ‘Venous Claw’: Venous Claw is an exclusive type of Blood Veil Ogre; a devastating short-range weapon that’ll prove a Revenant’s best friend in their fight against the lost.
• Accessory Set: Coming with a brand-new blood code ‘Harbinger’ for special character stats; exclusive communication stamps for multiplayer’s coordination and customisation options to make one’s Revenant truly shine.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best