The sci-fi survival horror classic Dead Space™ returns, completely rebuilt from the ground up to offer a deeper and more immersive experience. This remake brings jaw-dropping visual fidelity,suspenseful atmospheric audio, and improvements to gameplay while staying faithful to the original game’s thrilling vision.
Isaac Clarke is an everyman engineer on a mission to repair a vast mining ship, the USG Ishimura, only to discover something has gone horribly wrong. The ship's crew has been slaughtered and Isaac’sbeloved partner, Nicole, is lost somewhere on board.
Now alone and armed with only his engineering tools and skills, Isaac races to find Nicole as the nightmarish mystery of what happened aboard the Ishimura unravels around him. Trapped with hostile creatures called Necromorphs, Isaac faces a battle for survival, not only against the escalating terrors of the ship but his own crumbling sanity.
Immerse Yourself In Next-Gen Sci-Fi Horror
A sci-fi horror classic returns fully rebuilt from the ground up with elevated visual fidelity and 3D atmospheric audio. From the frighteningly detailed rooms and workspaces of a slaughtered crew to the eerie atmospheric sounds of a desolate spaceship, you’ll explore a stunning sci-fi setting full of unpredictable and tense moments without interruption.
Unravel The Mystery Aboard The USG Ishimura
What starts as a routine repair mission for engineer Isaac Clarke and the crew of the USG Kellion quickly turns into a battle for survival as the truth behind the horrors on board begins to unravel. Following an expanded narrative experience, uncover the dark secrets behind the events aboard the USG Ishimura through the final logs of the ill-fated crew and your encounters with the few survivors that remain.
Improvise To Survive
Confront the nightmare aboard the USG Ishimura with genre-defining strategic dismemberment gameplay. Repurpose and upgrade Isaac’s engineering tools to creatively defeat and dismember enemies– peeling them down to flesh and bone.
Our Pre order Guarntee
- Before release, If the price drops, you will only ever pay the lowest. If the price goes up, then we will protect that and your order price will stand.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time before dispatch.
- Payments Via Credit / Debit / Amex will be processed when your order is placed.
- Payments for Pre Orders by PayPal are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders via Klarna's "Pay in 30 days" or "Pay in 3 instalments" options, are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 89 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders by Klarna's "Credit/Debit Card" option, will be authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
Click here to read more.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best