Released 20th March 2020
Developed by id Software, DOOM® Eternal™ is the direct sequel to the award-winning and best-selling DOOM® (2016). Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell. Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, fight across dimensions as you slay new and classic demons with powerful new weapons and abilities.
PUBLISHER: Bethesda Softworks
DEVELOPER: id Software
RELEASE DATE: 20th March 2020
PLATFORM: Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC/Switch (TBC)
GENRE: First-Person Shooter
Throughout the development of DOOM Eternal, our goal has been to deliver a game that exceeds your greatest expectations across the board.
To make sure we’re delivering the best experience – for DOOM Eternal to live up to our standards of speed and polish – we’ve made the decision to extend our launch date by a few months to 20th March 2020. We know many fans will be disappointed by this delay, but we are confident that DOOM Eternal will deliver a gaming experience that is worth the wait.
In addition to shifting the DOOM Eternal launch date we’ve made a couple of other changes we wanted you to know about:
• Invasion Mode, which will allow you to enter another player’s game as a playable demon, will release as a free update shortly after launch.
• DOOM Eternal for Nintendo Switch will release after the other platforms. We will announce that date in the future.
• DOOM 64 will be available on PS4/Xbox One/PC in addition to Nintendo Switch. We are adding DOOM 64 as a pre-order bonus for DOOM Eternal on all platforms so you’ll be able to download and play this classic game, for free, just for pre-ordering DOOM Eternal. DOOM 64 will be released on 20th March 2020 on all platforms.
• Slayer Threat Level at Maximum: Gain access to the latest demon-killing tech with the DOOM Slayer’s advanced Praetor Suit, including a shoulder-mounted flamethrower and the retractable wrist-mounted DOOM Blade. Upgraded guns and mods, such as the Super Shotgun’s new distance-closing Meat Hook attachment, and abilities like the Double Dash make you faster, stronger, and more versatile than ever.
• Unholy Trinity: You can’t kill demons when you’re dead, and you can’t stay alive without resources. Take what you need from your enemies: Glory kill for extra health, incinerate for armour, and chainsaw demons to stock up on ammo. These tools are the key to your survival and becoming the ultimate demon-slayer.
• A New Class of (Destructible) Demon: Obliterate more demons than ever before, each with unique attacks and abilities. Fan-favourite classics such as the Pain Elemental, Archvile, and Arachnotron make their return, while a horde of totally-new demons join the roster including the DOOM Hunter, Marauder, and the Gladiator. Rip apart your favourite demons to the core with DOOM Eternal’s “destructible demons” system and take your power fantasy to new levels.
• Demonic Invasion Detected: As the Slayer, allow other players to invade your campaign as demons for a dramatic and unpredictable twist anytime you’re playing the campaign. Or be a demon and invade other players’ campaigns either by yourself or with someone else to give the Slayer a true taste of Hell.
• Enter Battlemode: Battlemode is the new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience built from the ground up at id Software. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, duking it out over three rounds of intense first-person combat.
Pre-Order DOOM Eternal to receive the Rip and Tear Pack and prepare to Raze Hell!
• DOOM 64 Digital Game Download.
• Doot Revenant Skin.
• Throwback Shotgun Weapon Skin.
• Bonus Campaign Master Level.
Pre-Order DOOM Eternal now on PS4 or Xbox One and receive a FREE Set of 4 Rubber Patches. Only available on console formats. Limited availability.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best