Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Nintendo Switch
- Combining both RPG and crafting gameplay together, players gather materials to create items such as weapons, buildings, and even entire towns
- With the help of the mysterious Malroth and other villagers, players will explore large islands, find quests, and battle monsters and bosses scattered around the world
- Those who own the original DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS on their Nintendo Switch system can craft the Legendary Builder's outfit and the Dragonlord's Throne
- DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 launches for Nintendo Switch on July 12
Released 12th July 2019
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is a block-building role-playing game with a charming single player campaign and a robust multiplayer building mode that supports up to four players online.
Create your customized character, team-up with your fearless friend Malroth, gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, and combat the Children of Hargon, a vile cult that worships destruction! Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent.
Don't let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that's sure to satisfy longtime fans and newcomers alike!
Story The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. In an attempt to spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil. After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril. Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth's past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
- Bigger, Better, Buildier! - Construct bigger structures in a bigger world with more variety and options than ever before.
- Collaborate & Create with Friends Online - Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine.
- Explore, gather, and craft new creations - Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you'll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner, Malroth - Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world - Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! - Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you're growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best