Released 30th April 2019
Fade to Silence is a single-player and co-op survival adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world that is frozen in an eternal winter. Snow and ice have shaped a merciless landscape. Nature is corrupted. Monstrous creatures out of an Eldritch horror dream roam the frozen wasteland. Do you have what it takes to survive in a world where the unforgiving weather is your deadliest enemy?
- Explore a vast winter landscape: From a frozen river delta to once-lush farmlands and dense forests, each area features a myriad of locations to explore
- Tense atmosphere and unforgiving gameplay. This is a strategist's game
- Wolf Sled Expeditions: Pack your sled, take a follower with you, and go on long-term expeditions into the farthest regions
- Recruit followers to get access to better gear, enabling you to survive the cold environment and increasingly dangerous creatures
- Exploration mode lets you roam the world and experience the story at your own pace
- Lead your followers and keep them alive. You will face harsh choices
- Trust your inner voice. It is your friend.
PEGI 16+: The game may feature realistic violence to human characters including death and injury and can often include blood and bodies that remain after they are dead. The worst forms of bad language can be heard including sexual expletives.
Sexual activity can be shown but it must not include visible genitals. Depictions of erotic nudity may feature. The use of tobacco and alcohol may be encouraged, and the game can feature the use of illegal drugs. The game could glamorise crime.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best