Due 15th March 2019
Picking up right where the 2017 smash hit Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star left off, Fate/EXTELLA LINK adds 10 Servants to the original roster of 16.
The high-speed action gameplay has been refined, and players will battle their way through massive invading armies to wrest back control of SE.RA.PH. from an invading force.
Players on the PlayStation4 can now engage in massive 4-on-4 online battles with up to 7 other players. Choose your favourite Servant and make your foes quiver at the true name of their Noble Phantasm.
- In addition to the 16 original Servants from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, characters from other Fate series will enter battle as playable Servants, including Astolfo, Scathach, and Francis Drake.
- The original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu, returns as the supervising director to further develop the lore of this universe.
- Move freely around your army's base camp-a medieval cathedral suspended in the sky. Interact with your Servants to build your bonds.
- Both combat mechanics and animation have been refined for the ultimate in single and multiplayer battles. Team up with support Servants to deliver devastating Chain Phantasm attacks.
- Players on the PlayStation4 can now engage in massive 4-on-4 online battles with up to 7 other players. Choose your favourite Servant and make your foes quiver at the true name of their Noble Phantasm
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best