In an ultimately frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. The city ruler has to manage both the inhabitants and the infrastructure the citizens live in. Leader’s tactical skills face challenges, frequently questioning morality and the basic foundation of what we consider an organized society. Here optimization and resource management often clash with empathy and thoughtful decision-making. While city and society management consume most of the ruler’s time, at some point exploration of outside world is necessary to understand its history and present state.
What decisions will you make so the society can survive? What will you do when pushed to the limits? And...
...who will you become in the process?
This special edition includes:
- A high-quality box featuring artwork from the game
- The DVD box with the installation disc
- A card with a redeemable Steam code
- A 56 page, hardcover artbook called the “New London - The Art of Frostpunk” which shows off the beautifully crafted artwork and concept images from Frostpunk’s icy interior.
- THE CITY MUST SURVIVE: Frostpunk is a city-survival game where heat means life and every decision comes with a cost.
- MAINTAIN THE HOPE: Survival is about hope and will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain these two in your people will be a determinant factor for success.
- MAKE THE LAW: Society is a group of people abiding the same rules and sharing similar beliefs. Establishing laws and customs will be a crucial factor shaping your society.
- WEIGHT YOUR CHOICES: Will you allow child-labour? How will you treat the sick and wounded? Frostpunk challenges a player’s tactical skills, while questioning one’s morality.
- EXPLORE: The world covers not only bits of the past but also the potential means to secure the future of your people.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Only The Best