Hyperkin has recreated the original 2001 Xbox controller aka "The Duke" as an officially Xbox-licensed controller, compatible with the Xbox One family of devices and Windows 10 PCs.
The Duke features a home button with an animated Xbox logo display screen, precision analogue triggers, a 3.5 mm headset jack, a 9 ft. detachable cable, and the return of the black and white buttons.
The Duke is big, bad, and ready for action. It's time for a hands-on history lesson.
- Original (2001) Xbox-style Controller for Xbox One and Windows 10
- 2 analog sticks and 4-way D-pad
- Classic ergonomics, perfect for bigger hands or original Xbox fans
- Precision analog triggers
- Animated logo display screen
- Force feedback and impulse trigger vibration
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Re-enforced 9 ft. detachable cable
- Classic Button layout (including Menu and View buttons)
Hyperkin Duke Controller, USB Charging Cable
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best