Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Pair Neon Green/Neon Pink
Released 9th June 2017
Open new kinds of gaming possibilities!
The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games.
Joy-Con Controller versatility
- Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller.
- Each Joy-Con includes an accelerometer and gyroscope motion sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
- Each Joy-Con is equipped with HD rumble, creating an immersive gameplay experience that isn't possible with images and sounds alone.
- Joy-Con controllers can last for up to 20 hours on a single charge. Re-connect the Joy-Con controllers to the console in order to recharge them, or you can also charge them by connecting them to the Nintendo Switch Charging Grip (sold separately).
- Up to eight controllers can be connected to a single console via Bluetooth wireless communication at one time.
The IR Motion Camera in Joy-Con (R) can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects captured by the camera. With this feature, there are more gameplay possibilities than ever!
Power up your gameplay and use amiibo on your Nintendo Switch by tapping them to the NFC touchpoint on the right Joy-Con controller, or the NFC touchpoint on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best