Kingston 32 GB microSDHC - Class 10/UHS-I (U3) - 90 MB/s Read - 45 MB/s Write
If you need a great-performing card to maximise the footage from your drone, GoPro or Ultra HD camera, look no further. Kingston’s Gold microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) card lets you shoot footage at up to 30 frames per second in 4K and capture 120 frames per second in 1080P HD. Experience faster upload times when writing to a PC and edit and upload footage faster, especially when using USB 3.0 card readers like Kingston’s MLG4 Media Reader. Increased write speeds let you shoot in continuous burst mode and higher sustained write speeds ensure video integrity by reducing stutter.
Its microSD form factor is the standard used by nearly all action cameras, drones and small-form-factor 4K Ultra HD-capable cameras. It can also be used in conjunction with the optional SD card adapter to allow for quick viewing of footage from a notebook and for use in larger format cameras.
Whether biking, hiking, racing or flying, depend on these cards to capture the action in any weather.
For the most extreme conditions, this microSD card is rugged, waterproof¹, shock/vibration proof, X-ray proof³ and temperature proof⁴ to keep all your footage safe. It's available in multiple capacities from 16GB–64GB.⁵
Designed for 4K recording
Shoot video at up to 30 frames per second in 4K and maximise the footage from your GoPro or drone. Capture 1080P HD footage at 120 frames per second and slow down the action to enjoy every second of your latest adventure.
Rugged enough for your next adventure
Put that waterproof housing to good use, these cards can handle a little water.¹ Whether biking, hiking, racing or flying, feel safe knowing these cards safely capture the action in any weather.
Enough space for your trip
Whether shooting in 4K Ultra HD or at 120 frames per second in 1080P HD, these cards have enough space to keep you going
Ultra High Speed Performance
SD Association’s latest specification release, UHS-I U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3), guarantees performance of at least 30MB/s, enough bandwidth to record and play back 4K video without interruption. 90MB/s read, and 45MB/s write⁶ – reads up to 9x faster and writes up to 4.5x faster than standard Class 10 SD cards.
- IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continuous water submersion for up to 30 min. and a depth of up to 1m.
- Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
- ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
- Withstands temperatures ranging from -25 °C to 85 °C.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at Kingston's official website.
- Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best