Lets Sing 2020 & Microphone
- Release Date: Nintendo Switch15th November 2019
- Release Date: PlayStation 425th October 2019
- Genre: Music
- Age Rating: PEGI 12
- Publisher: Ravenscourt Europe
- Format(s): PlayStation 4 / Nintendo Switch
Your Songs, your Crew, your Party!
All begins with the first tone! Sing as solo superstar or perform with your crew and friends to rock every party! With the latest version of the singing game Let's Sing you can follow in the footsteps of cutting-edge artists and perform songs like Ava Max with “Sweet but Psycho”, Lewis Capaldi with “Someone You Loved”, Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa with “One Kiss” and Rita Ora with “Let You Love Me”. Grab the mic and party to international smashers like Robbie Williams with “Angels” or Spice Girls with “Wannabe”. Also, legendary classics like Queen with “The Show Must Go On” are part of a tracklist with 30 international tracks. Let’s Sing 2020 offers a great variety and has hits for everyone!
Whether you're training your voice solo or celebrating the next karaoke party with friends and family – fun is guaranteed with Let’s Sing 2020. Check out the thrilling game modes, various features and the new playlist with up-to-date super hits and all-time classics.
Grab the microphone and choose your song, no matter if you prefer to rock the stage solo or with friends. If you don't have a USB microphone at hand, just transform your phone into a microphone with the Let's Sing Microphone-App and your performance begins straight away …the stage is all yours!
• Classic: Perform Solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
• Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher is your "compatibility score". Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
• World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends - choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
• Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different Medleys together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
• Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
• Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
• Sing solo or up to four players
• PS4: choose between a maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 Headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
• Switch: choose between a maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
• Six exciting game modes: 'Classic', 'Mixtape 2.0','feat., Jukebox, World Contest…
• No mic at hand? It doesn't matter - with the Let's Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
• Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
PEGI 12+: Graphic and realistic looking violence is allowed towards fantasy characters and can feature horror content such as a strong threat or graphic injury. Violence to human characters must appear unrealistic unless it consists of minor trivial injury. Sexual posturing as the type seen in music videos is allowed as a sexual innuendo. Some bad language is allowed but no more than mild swearing. 12 is the minimum rating for games which teach or encourage gambling, although the descriptor can also feature on higher rated games.
Any game that would normally be rated at 3 but contains some possibly frightening scenes or sounds may be considered suitable in this category.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best