DAIJA, meaning “large serpent” in Chinese, is a reference to the determination and intuition that players must show in combat games. The mythological serpent, both feared and venerated around the world, is a symbol of power, ambition and intelligence…
NACON’S TEAM OF DESIGNERS AND ENGINEERS PRESENTS THE DAIJA ARCADE STICK FOR PS4™, THE NEW UNIQUE PARTNER FOR PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS, DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH KAYANE.
Fully optimised to meet the specific needs of the eSports sector, the design and features of the DAIJA ARCADE STICK represent an innovative combination of comfort and precision that is great for all fighting titles out now. Working closely with NACON on the development of the DAIJA ARCADE STICK, French eSports player Marie-Laure ‘Kayane’ Norindr shared her professional experience in fighting games to enable the teams to provide the arcade stick all competitors have been waiting for.
Tournament grade Arcade Stick for fighting games developed in cooperation with eSports players
- Professional grade components by SANWA - Includes both Baltop and Battop stick heads
- Can be opened for easy modification
- Removable faceplate allows players to create, print and include their own front design
- LED player status indicator (for PS4™) - 3.5mm headset socket - USB cable, length approx. 3m
- Also compatible with PC*
* PC COMPATIBILITY NOT TESTED NOR ENDORSED BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT EUROPE.
- 1 x DAIJA Arcade Stick
- 1 x Quick guide
- 1 x Bat top joystick
- 1 x Screwdriver (for the front cover)
- 1 x Key (to change joystick head)
- 1 x Additional front cover inlay
- 1 x Stickers sheet
Only The Best