Plug your favourite compatible headset into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and hear the action just the way you like it. Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller. Add game audio by connecting directly to your controller, console, or TV.1
- Enables most wired stereo gaming headsets to work with Xbox One.1
- Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller.
- Add game audio by connecting your headset directly to your controller, console, or TV.
- Controls include volume up/down, microphone mute, and game/chat balance.
- Connects to the bottom of the Xbox One Wireless Controller and features a 3.5mm audio jack for your wired headset to plug into.
- Includes 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to enable a stereo Xbox 360 Wired Headset to work with Xbox One.
- Sign in to Xbox Live to receive the latest console updates. Initial setup may require significant update. Internet connection required for updates; ISP fees apply.
- An Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is already included with new stereo headsets designed for Xbox One. Just plug the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter that came with your headset into your controller and then connect the headset.
- Most stereo gaming headsets with a 3.5mm audio jack (that use the CTIA plug standard) can get chat and stereo game audio directly through the Xbox One.
- Stereo Headset Adapter. No need to connect anything to the console or TV/ receiver. A microphone is required for chat.*
- Legacy stereo gaming headsets for Xbox 360 can get game audio by connecting the legacy stereo headset to the back of the Xbox One console using the S/PDIF port, or to the TV/receiver with RCA cables ( just like on Xbox 360). Get chat audio by connecting the 2.5mm chat cable from your legacy stereo gaming headset to the adapter, using the included audio jack adapter cable. A microphone is required for chat.**
*. For use with stereo headsets with 3.5mm audio jack, or Xbox 360 gaming headsets with 2.5mm chat cable. Game audio available in stereo headsets by connecting directly to the controller, Xbox One via Optical cable or TV via RCA cables (cables not included). Additional requirements may apply for full functionality, see xbox.com/xboxone/ compatibleheadsets. Voice chat requires Xbox Live; in-game requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately).
**. Additional requirements may apply for full functionality, see xbox.com/xboxone/compatibleheadsets. Voice chat requires Xbox Live; in-game requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately).