Released 23rd February 2018
Payday 2 is a first-person-shooter, cooperative heisting game, where the player takes on one of many different in-game characters and rob banks together with three friends, creating a four-man crew.
Payday 2 is a worldwide hit brand where gameplay, community interaction and plenty of content updates are highly important to its success. Payday 2 is about teamwork as you need to cooperate to succeed on each heist, playing with a varied crew where different types of Skills and Perks are applied. The same goes for weapons: Payday 2 holds a wide range of weapons, stretching from pistols and sniper rifles to shotguns and flamethrowers. Together with your arsenal comes plenty of modifications such as new optics, barrels, stocks and magazines - everything created so that every player will find a fit for their unique playstyle.
Customization and cosmetic upgrades have always been core pillars of the Payday franchise. Payday 2 on the Nintendo Switch will come with hundreds of masks for players to choose from, plus patterns and skins they can use to customize weapons, armor and masks.
Payday 2 is now coming to the Nintendo Switch where the same feel and focus on gameplay is still key, but with added mechanics and updates made to accommodate the Nintendo Switch touch screen and features.
- New for the Nintendo Switch – Switch users will be introduced to Joy – the newest member of the PAYDAY gang. She comes complete with her own mask and weapon. In addition, the Switch version of PAYDAY 2 comes with full touch screen menu support. There’s also a newly developed rumble feature that responds as you fire weapons or throw grenades. Finally, a local multiplayer mode to the CRIME.NET has been added - called CRIME.NET Local Play. This will make you able to set up a local game and invite friends that share the same local network
- Rob banks together – Get some friends together or just join an online game, either way you’ll be part of a crew where each player counts.
- Everyone has to start somewhere – You start out small, with a minor arsenal and a few masks. But soon you’ll earn more money and start climbing the ranks.
- Your game, your choice – How you play the game is up to you. There are plenty of difficulties to choose from and weapons range from pistols to flamethrowers.
- Approach with caution, or not – You can either play Loud or Stealth and adjust your loadout to fit your playstyle.
- Perks & skills – To alter the game even more you can dive into the different Perk Decks and Skill Trees. Each will provide a different experience and you’re sure to find a fit.
- Never boring – There are a ton of heists with different settings and experiences. Everything from classic bank heists or robbing a diamond store to robbery on a moving train or setting a mall on fire - and each heist differs as you re-play them.
- Custom goods – There are over 250 masks in-game and there’s more than 150 weapons that can be customized with mods, boosts and types ammo to be used with each type of weapon. Finally, there are plenty of skins, patterns and materials to create a style for each player.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Only The Best