- AUTHENTIC LEAGUES - Fully licensed leagues are coming to PES 2019. Details to be revealed soon!
- NEW MYCLUB - Obtain strong players, play CO-OP or compete in PES LEAGUE
- MAGIC MOMENTS - The drama of the beautiful game, clearly portrayed through many different playing styles
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME - 4K HDR support across all capable platforms
This year PES 2019 welcomes 7 new leagues, an abundance of new partnerships and stadiums. A new global licensing initiative will see leagues from countries such as Belgium, Scotland, Denmark, Switzerland, Russia, Portugal, and Argentina added to the game - with the Russian league exclusive to PES! PES 2019 will also include lots of stadiums from launch, including FC Barcelona's Camp Nou and Palmeiras' Allianz Park, exclusively. Additionally, new partner clubs and stadiums will be added after launch
- The biggest changes to myClub in years.
- Obtain strong players, play CO-OP or go up against your rivals and compete in PES LEAGUE.
- High Performance Players will be introduced to the game. Depending on their performance in last week's match, these players will have boosted stats and possibly new skills for a limited period. Strengthen your squad with these special versions of your favourite players or get introduced to new players that performed well.
- Legend Players like Beckham, Maradona, Cruyff, Nedvěd, Gullit, Maldini and Kahn will appear in PES 2019. New Legends will also be introduced later.
- PES LEAGUE weekly matches is a new feature coming to myClub!. Compete against other users within your group, featuring a good balance of people to match up with.
- Your Division and position will fluctuate based on your performance. Various rewards can be obtained if you make it to the top ranking. Get new players, strengthen your squad, play matches and aim for the top!
- The drama of the beautiful game, more visible and clearly portrayed through the many different playing styles.
- Introduction of 11 new skill traits that will help enhance player uniqueness, including edge turn, no look pass, control loop, dropping shot and rising shot. These new skills increase the total in-game number to 39.
- Player individuality has also been taken to the next level, where skills and strengths are more prominent in impact and motion during gameplay.
- Dribbling animation and fluidity is now based on variety of factors, such as player and ball positioning along the defensive line, precise feint movements to surpass around the sides and awareness of the close proximity of the opposition while turning.
- New shooting mechanics with unique varied animations have been introduced, including motion of the ball slipping past the goalkeeper's outstretched hands, reactions of the attacker who just slighlty missed and more intense/joyful reactions around the goal area.
- A significant introduction is Visible Fatigue, which is a reworked, rebalanced stamina system. Players will give clear visual indications when they are tired, with their stamina level impacting how they play. How you manage players during a match and when you make substitutions could be the difference between winning or losing.
- Quick substitutions will be available when the ball goes out of play. A simple button press will give you recommended changes based on stamina and position. No need to interupt the gameplay during a tense match!
- Improvements have been made to make the movement of the ball more natural and varied. The trajectory of the ball is now based on posture and how the ball was kicked. Also, situations like the ball bouncing off the goalkeeper's body or hitting a defender during a block have more realistic outcomes.
- Full body touch introduced last year has been further enhanced. How the ball is controlled depends more on the surrounding situation, allowing for smoother and contexual trapping of the ball.
THE BEAUTIFUL GAME
- 4K HDR support across all capable platforms. Experience PES 2019's realistic visuals with more clarity and realistic range of colours.
- Enlighten software has been used to rework lighting, both natural and stadium based. Stands and pitches will closely mirror their real life counterparts depending on the time of day, bringing a more realistic look and feel to PES 2019.
- Snow weather effects have been added. Not only will snow appear in the game, it will also affect gameplay. You will need to plan your strategy and make key choices based on the weather.
- The crowd has more details and animations added. Also, you will now be able to hear the excitement from the crowd throughout the stadium like never before!
- By focusing on the lastest platforms, a dynamic resolution system has been implemented. See all the on-pitch with more detail and clarity.
(Copyright in the Enlighten is owned by or licensed to Geomerics Limited.)
ML REAL SEASON
Pre-season featuring the International Champions Cup, improved negotiation for transfers and more licensed leagues, these key changes will make you feel more like an actual manager. Find your best 11, determine your strategy and finalise your tactics for the new campaign.
PEGI 3+: Majority of games in this category are considered suitable for all age groups and does not contain anything that requires rating or warrants a content warning. No violence descriptors but may contain slapstick violence as long as it is in a comical sense or not considered to be disturbing in any way, nudity allowed in a natural and non-sexual manner such as breast-feeding.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best