Released 16th November 2018
- Your Poke Ball, your adventure!
- The Poke Ball is a vital item for any Pokemon Trainer, used to catch Pokemon and carry them around on your travels
- Introducing a new device with a similar look and feel - Poke Ball Plus!
- With Poke Ball Plus in your hand, your Pokemon adventures jump out of the screen and into the real world
- Compatible with Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu, Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee and Pokemon Go
The Poke Ball Plus device can be used with Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! for Nintendo Switch. Instead of using the Joy-Con, you can use Poke Ball Plus to navigate in-game menus, explore the world and battle with Pokemon.
Poke Ball Plus features motion controls. If a wild Pokemon appears, you can move Poke Ball Plus as if you were throwing an actual Poke Ball to catch it!
Please note: be aware of your surroundings while playing and attach the wrist strap included with the product to avoid injury or damage.
Realistic sounds, lights and vibration
When you catch a Pokemon, not only will Poke Ball Plus light up, but you can actually feel it rumble and hear the Pokemon inside. It feels like you really caught a Pokemon! Please note: it’s possible to disable the sounds.
Take your Pokemon with you
Store a Pokemon in the Poke Ball Plus device and take it out with you in the real world. If you throw or gently shake Poke Ball Plus, you'll feel vibrations and hear the Pokemon inside.
Use with Pokémon GO: Just like with Pokémon GO Plus, Poké Ball Plus gives you more fun and freedom in your search for Pokémon in Pokémon GO! Find Pokémon without looking at your smartphone. If a Pokémon appears nearby, Poké Ball Plus will let you know. Press the button on Poké Ball Plus to throw a Poké Ball, and the device will light up and vibrate to let you know if your catch was successful. As long as Poké Ball Plus is connected to your smartphone, it’ll also measure the distance you travel, so you can hatch eggs or get candy from your buddies.
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best