- Play a Pokémon RPG for the first time in HD on a home console
- Explore the world with a friend in a co-op mode
- Catch Pokémon like never before with the Poké Ball Plus (sold separately) and feel like a real Pokémon trainer
- Transfer across Kanto region Pokémon that you've caught in Pokémon Go
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Return to the Kanto region and experience a classic Pokémon journey in a whole new way with Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! These two titles were created by GAME FREAK, the developers of the Pokémon core RPG titles. Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! introduce a new play style that anyone can enjoy, combined with the fun of collecting Pokémon.
Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! are based on Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, which first launched in Japan in 1998. These updated versions have been reimagined to make the most of the unique capabilities of the Nintendo Switch. The games also capture the fun of Pokémon GO and its intuitive Pokémon-catching mechanic.
• Befriend Your Partner: At the start of your tale, you will encounter either Pikachu or Eevee, depending on which game version you choose. This Pikachu or Eevee will join you as your partner in your adventures, growing together with you on your journey. Pikachu or Eevee will be with you wherever you go, either hanging on your shoulder or riding on your head. Don’t let their adorable expressions fool you into thinking that cuteness is all they offer, though. Your partner will be a dependable ally in battle, too. In addition to determining your first partner Pokémon, there will be some differences in the species of Pokémon that you encounter and the rate at which you encounter them based on whether you choose Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee!
• Catching Made Easy: The games utilise the abilities of the Nintendo Switch to add new and more accessible ways to experience Pokémon and play in the Pokémon universe. Even those who have never played the Pokémon series before will be able to dive right in - Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! are easily approachable for newcomers to the series, but also have enough depth to keep veteran Trainers on their toes. The practice of catching Pokémon has been changed dramatically from previous titles. Now you can use your Nintendo Switch’s Joy-Con to toss a Poké Ball at your target with one hand, either by pressing a button or flicking your wrist. With fewer buttons and intuitive action, it’s never been simpler.
• Play Pokémon Together: Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! also feature two-player simultaneous play. By sharing one of the Joy-Con controllers with a partner, two players can adventure at the same time. Throw Poké Balls together when you encounter Pokémon to boost your chances of successfully catching them, or have a friend lend a hand by joining you in battles against Trainers in your game.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Only The Best