NEXT GENERATION AG RACING IS HERE! Redout is a tribute to the classic racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on physics: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognizable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth is the background for the most high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes.
Speed. Redout is the fastest game ever made. If you can handle it. It's not about the numbers you see on screen, it's about the vibrations, the landscape and buildings flying by, the high-speed collisions, the effects, the sounds, the immersion: everything is meant to feel like you're going FAST.
- Includes Europa and Neptune DLC, plus a format exclusive livery for all your ships.
- Split screen to race against a friend/online multiplayer mode for up to 6 players.
- Career Mode: +100 events to race, experience, levels.
- Ship Upgrade: 4 upgrade categories for each ship: Engine, Magnets, Structure, Energy.
- A Diverse World: 30 tracks scattered around 6 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits.
- Different Challenges: 11 event types: Race, Pure Race, Time Attack, Pure Time Attack, Speed, Instagib, Survival, Score Based Endurance, Last Man Standing, Boss, Arena Race.
- Create your story: 7 racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes.
- Powerups: 12 racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers and more.
PEGI 3+: Majority of games in this category are considered suitable for all age groups and does not contain anything that requires rating or warrants a content warning. No violence descriptors but may contain slapstick violence as long as it is in a comical sense or not considered to be disturbing in any way, nudity allowed in a natural and non-sexual manner such as breast-feeding.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI