NEXT GENERATION AG RACING IS HERE! Redout is a tribute to the classic racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on physics: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognizable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth is the background for the most high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes.
Speed. Redout is the fastest game ever made. If you can handle it. It's not about the numbers you see on screen, it's about the vibrations, the landscape and buildings flying by, the high-speed collisions, the effects, the sounds, the immersion: everything is meant to feel like you're going FAST.
- Includes Europa and Neptune DLC, plus a format exclusive livery for all your ships.
- Split screen to race against a friend/online multiplayer mode for up to 6 players.
- Career Mode: +100 events to race, experience, levels.
- Ship Upgrade: 4 upgrade categories for each ship: Engine, Magnets, Structure, Energy.
- A Diverse World: 30 tracks scattered around 6 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits.
- Different Challenges: 11 event types: Race, Pure Race, Time Attack, Pure Time Attack, Speed, Instagib, Survival, Score Based Endurance, Last Man Standing, Boss, Arena Race.
- Create your story: 7 racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes.
- Powerups: 12 racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers and more.
PEGI 12+: Graphic and realistic looking violence is allowed towards fantasy characters and can feature horror content such as a strong threat or graphic injury. Violence to human characters must appear unrealistic unless it consists of minor trivial injury. Sexual posturing as the type seen in music videos is allowed as a sexual innuendo. Some bad language is allowed but no more than mild swearing. 12 is the minimum rating for games which teach or encourage gambling, although the descriptor can also feature on higher rated games.
Any game that would normally be rated at 3 but contains some possibly frightening scenes or sounds may be considered suitable in this category.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best