PlayStation VR REQUIRED
Released 5th October 2018
Smash Hit Plunder is a PlayStation tear-it-up set in Castle Carvasso, a medieval castle sprinkled with ghostly inhabitants Smash, crash and probe every corner of the castle and its multiple dungeons to grab as many coins as you can - the more you collect, the more of the castle opens up to you! In a truly physical VR experience you can throw, shake, eat, burn and generally annihilate everything you can find in order to uncover the secrets the castle holds While a young Mage was away learning the difference between dark and light magic, the family squandered away their large fortune and rapidly lost their home to Mordred, a sneaky spiritual debt collector.
Now it's up to the player to find enough hidden treasure in the castle and its grounds to pay off the debt and win back their own home Move through the castle creating as much havoc as possible using the Mage's special wand magic in a desperate bid to pay off the debt.
- 2-4 Versus multiplayer via 2D TV screen
- Innovative TV screen multiplayer which lets real-life friends join in on the action using PlayStation 4 pads/ 2 player Co-operative multiplayer via 2D TV screen
- Fight for a place on the dynamic leaderboards
- Full single player campaign, also playable in COOP as well as versus modes allow for anyone to play together
- Adaptive high score trial system tailors itself to your own style and skill level
- Multiple dungeons and secret rooms
- Full player locomotion with a variety of comfort options
PEGI 3+: Majority of games in this category are considered suitable for all age groups and does not contain anything that requires rating or warrants a content warning. No violence descriptors but may contain slapstick violence as long as it is in a comical sense or not considered to be disturbing in any way, nudity allowed in a natural and non-sexual manner such as breast-feeding.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best