Tekken 7 - Xbox One
- Release Date: 2nd June 2017
- Age Rating: PEGI 16
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Genre: Beat em up
- Format(s): PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / PC
Discover the epic showdown of the Mishima clan and unravel the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 features stunning story-driven cinematic battles and intense duels that can be enjoyed with friends and rivals alike through innovative fight mechanics.
Love, Revenge, Pride. Everyone has a reason to fight. Values are what define us and make us human, regardless of our strengths and weaknesses. There are no wrong motivations, just the path we choose to take.
- Over 30 Characters: A solid roster of over 30 characters including brand new fighters with one of the world’s biggest move-set list in a fighting game that allows for a complete freedom of your fighting style. Find your favourite deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos to win the fight.
- Seamless Story Experience: Powerful cinematic story sequences blending flawlessly into fierce battles that unveils the thrilling storyline of the Mishima family in a very innovative way.
- All New Battle Mechanics: Classic 1vs1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like “Rage Arts”, “Power Crushes” and “Rage Drives” that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels. Beating your friends in Tekken 7 will be based on either focused training or just pure fun.
PEGI 16+: The game may feature realistic violence to human characters including death and injury and can often include blood and bodies that remain after they are dead. The worst forms of bad language can be heard including sexual expletives.
Sexual activity can be shown but it must not include visible genitals. Depictions of erotic nudity may feature. The use of tobacco and alcohol may be encouraged, and the game can feature the use of illegal drugs. The game could glamorise crime.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best