A single-player, third person horror action-adventure game set on a remote island spiritual retreat.
A peaceful weekend soon turns to dread after a group chant opens The Gloom, a psychedelic dimension of terror that feeds off negative energy. Interact with a recurring cast of characters, untangle the complex history of the island, and witness terrifying revelations about the cosmos. Only you can fight off the creatures, reason with the survivors, and unravel the legacy of a cult from the 1970s to reverse the ritual.
• EXPLORE AN ISLAND FILLED WITH COSMIC DREAD - Interact with the other members of the retreat as they slowly become consumed by their own negative energy. Survive against an array of prismatic creatures and cultists released from The Gloom as you piece together the weird history of the island.
• FIGHT OR FLIGHT - You must choose your fights and battle for survival with spiritual weapons and abilities. Collect, craft, and manage your resources to take your chances in close combat - or succumb to panic and flee.
• MIND BODY SPIRIT - Balance is everything. Steel your mind against horror and panic; Protect your body against physical threats; Elevate your spirit to meditate and access supernatural abilities.
• MODERN PSYCHEDELIC HORROR - Inspired by the psychedelic horror of the 1970s, experience a landscape of colored lighting and an electronic rock soundtrack, composed by the award-winning Paul Ruskay.
The base game plus a 1970s themed in-game VFX filter mode, an exclusive 1970s inspired spiritual retreat outfit, The Glory Island Art Book, The Chant Original Soundtrack - Composed by Paul Ruskay as well as a slip case.
Our Pre order Guarntee
- Before release, If the price drops, you will only ever pay the lowest. If the price goes up, then we will protect that and your order price will stand.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time before dispatch.
- Payments Via Credit / Debit / Amex will be processed when your order is placed.
- Payments for Pre Orders by PayPal are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders via Klarna's "Pay in 30 days" or "Pay in 3 instalments" options, are authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 89 days, which ever comes sooner.
- Payments for Pre Orders by Klarna's "Credit/Debit Card" option, will be authorised at the time of placing your order, but will only be accepted and payment taken at dispatch/release or after 29 days, which ever comes sooner.
Click here to read more.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best