The Legend Of Zelda Tri Force Heroes - Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date: 23rd October 2015
- Age Rating: PEGI 7
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: RPG
- Format(s): Nintendo 3DS
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds comes a new adventure to save a princess from an evil witch’s curse. 3 friends team up – each as Link in different colour – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the loot you get to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online and with download play.
PEGI 7+: Would normally be considered a 3 but contains potentially frightening scenes, “implied violence” or include “non-realistic violence towards fantasy characters”. Very mild non-realistic violence to humans may feature. Any game that would normally be rated at 3 but contains some possibly frightening scenes or sounds may be considered suitable in this category.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best