Platform:PlayStation 4Â |Â Edition:Game of the Year
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year edition brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date.
Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armor, side quests, game modes and new GWENT cards!
Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community.
- Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
- Trained from early childhood and mutated to have superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a socially ostracized counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting and other pleasures life brings.
- Track Down the Child of Prophecy in a Morally Ambiguous Fantasy Open World
- Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI