Torment: Tides of Numenera Collector's Edition (Xbox One)
- A Deep, Thematically Satisfying Story - The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game, both mechanically and narratively.
- A World Unlike Any Other - Journey across the Ninth World, a fantastic, original setting, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic.
- A Rich, Personal Narrative - Thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance.
- Reactivity, Replayability and the Tides - Your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of "right" and "wrong". Torment is a deeply replayable experience that arises naturally from your actions throughout the game.
- A New Take on Combat - Plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.
One man discovers a way to cheat death. He uses the Numenera to jump between bodies and thus live for centuries. Yet this method bears an unexpected side effect: You.
You will face adversaries who harness incomprehensible powers. You will chart a course through bizarre landscapes unlike antyhing you have ever seen. And you will make choices that will seal the fate of countless many.
Disc, Manual, Soundtrack CD, Traveller's Guide. Artbook, Collector's Box, Statue, Printed World Map, Tidal Talisman, Mindforged Synthsteel Plating
PEGI 16+: The game may feature realistic violence to human characters including death and injury and can often include blood and bodies that remain after they are dead. The worst forms of bad language can be heard including sexual expletives.
Sexual activity can be shown but it must not include visible genitals. Depictions of erotic nudity may feature. The use of tobacco and alcohol may be encouraged, and the game can feature the use of illegal drugs. The game could glamorise crime.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best