Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers for Nintendo Switch
- In Arcade mode, a single player must defeat 12 warriors on the path to becoming the World Warrior champion
- Prepare for intense co-op battles as two friends can team up in Buddy Battle to throw down new two-player combos and attack their opponents from both sides
- Fight locally against a friend or against the CPU in Versus mode
- Go online and fight against the best players across the mode in either ranked or casual matches
- Brush up on old skills - or learn new ones - in the training mode before taking on new challengers
- In the brand new mode called Way of the Hado, players can play a unique first-person mode and experience what it's like to be Ryu. By using motion controls to perform moves, players can fight off an onslaught of opponents using the iconic Shoryuken (dragon punch), Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (hurricane kick), and Ryu's fireball super combo, Shinku Hadoken
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
PEGI 12+: Graphic and realistic looking violence is allowed towards fantasy characters and can feature horror content such as a strong threat or graphic injury. Violence to human characters must appear unrealistic unless it consists of minor trivial injury. Sexual posturing as the type seen in music videos is allowed as a sexual innuendo. Some bad language is allowed but no more than mild swearing. 12 is the minimum rating for games which teach or encourage gambling, although the descriptor can also feature on higher rated games.
Any game that would normally be rated at 3 but contains some possibly frightening scenes or sounds may be considered suitable in this category.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Buy with Confidence
Only The Best