Due 7th September 2018 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 / December 2018 for Nintendo Switch
The return of a legendary off-road racing game!
Enjoy an extreme experience while becoming an expert in a demanding simulation. Take on the challenges of rallies, rallycross, drifts, buggies and hill climbs, and set off on a spectacular journey across every continent.
Dominate dangerous roads, hostile conditions and environments, constantly striving for more speed and with adrenaline boosting your reflexes. At the wheel of the most legendary off-road vehicles in each category, take on the most difficult routes in fabulous surroundings.
Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, a studio specialising in racing simulations, V-Rally 4 has all the latest physics and graphics developments of the KT Engine.
- Rally: from Kenya to Sequoia Park, dominate the most difficult routes in conditions that are often extreme, at the wheel of modern and historic vehicles
- V-Rally Cross: intense 8-way races on dirt/tarmac tracks
- Extreme-Khana: drift, precision and speed, with traps scattered over the roads, putting your driving and showmanship skills to the test!
- Buggy: become an expert at driving through hilly terrain, adopt the special reflexes and learn the particular physics needed to win these fierce races
- Hillclimb: reach the peaks at the wheel of these powerful, twitchy monsters
- Over 50 car models, including the most famous in rallying and extreme motor sport, for you to test drive, collect, upgrade, customise and, above all, excel at
- V-Rally 4 has a Career mode and an innovative online mode to transform your experience and share progress
PEGI 3+: Majority of games in this category are considered suitable for all age groups and does not contain anything that requires rating or warrants a content warning. No violence descriptors but may contain slapstick violence as long as it is in a comical sense or not considered to be disturbing in any way, nudity allowed in a natural and non-sexual manner such as breast-feeding.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI
Only The Best