White Day: A Labyrinth Named School - PS4
- A Classic Horror For A New Generation - The cult-classic, first-person Korean survival horror considered by many to be the scariest game in history returns by popular demand. Completely rebuilt for modern gamers, and finally localized for a western audience, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true videogame nasty.
- Spine-tingling Story - Trapped inside your school at night, you and your fellow classmates must carefully explore the twisting corridors by torchlight, hiding from possessed stalkers and running from evil spirits as you try to escape. With branching dialogue, collectable ghost stories and multiple endings dependent on your choices, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School will chill you to the core many times over.
- Mind-Bending Puzzles - Thanks to an environment filled with classically-styled survival horror puzzles, White Day tests your brain as much as your run button. Collect items, solve riddles and race against the clock to save your friends from certain doom and unpick the secrets of the school.
- Cheaters Never Prosper - This school's wise to those who want to take shortcuts! Puzzle solutions change every time, so pack away all thoughts of skipping the scary bits with a guide...
- Innovative Dynamic Scare System - Want to just enjoy the story? Play on Easy to enjoy the adventure without the challenge. Eager to prove your bravery? Increase the difficulty setting to ramp up the scares and ghost activities, with hauntings ready to spring when you least expect it! Limited save tokens and healing items guarantee an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride.
This game is rated by Games rating authority and PEGI